PRICES FROM € 89,00 PER NIGHT
We offer only the latest generation of Camper vans.
We are open every day from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00
Withdrawal of the vehicle and delivery 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
(last transfer from our base to the airport at 7:30 pm)
Any request of refunding of a previously booked rental due to Covid-19, will be processed with a Voucher of equal value of your downpayment which can be used until May 2022.
OUR DAILY FARE INCLUDES:
– Newest Vehicles
– RC insurance, Kasko
– Unlimited mileage
– Fridge (working on gas, 220v or battery)
– Heating system
– Water rubber hose
– Electrical cable 220v
– 2X gas bottles
– WC chemical liquid
– Sardinian tourist-guide book
– Road map
– Beach toys for kids
– Beach umbrella
OUR DAILY FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY SERVICES:
– MANDATORY FIXED RATE : € 80,00
Includes the handover of the vehicle, detailed explanation of the camper van features, Kitchen kit ( pots, pans, dishes, cups, glasses and cutlery )
– CLEANING AND OZONE SANITIZING SERVICE: € 60,00
– CLEANING AND OZONE SANITIZING WITH SMALL/MEDIUM PETS ON BOARD: € 90,00
– Silver Insurance: € 8,50 per day
– Gold Insurance: € 14,00 per day
– Transfer from / to Olbia: € 40,00 one way
– Campervan Pick up / Drop off at Alghero Airport: € 150,00 one way
– Campervan Pick up / Drop off at Cagliari Airport: € 150,00 one way
– Out of hours service fee (before 8 am – after 8 pm): € 29,00
“Grocery shopping” service
Breakfast: € 39,00
Full grocery shopping: € 59,00
Wifi box (info)
Internet mobile hotspot: € 5,00 per day
Bed Linen kit
– Bed linen and Towels plus beach towels or blankets: € 20,00 per person
Open air Kit
Awning, table, chairs, beach umbrella, blocks: € 50,00
– Baby seat: € 20,00 each
– Inverter 12v to 220v: € 5,00 per day
– GPS Navigator: € 5,00 per day
– Bicycles: € 10,00 per day
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT REDUCTION.
Our vehicles are covered by RC, Kasko, Theft and Fire insurances with a deductible equivalent to € 1,500.
Our clients can decide to reduce this € 1,500 deposit by purchasing a supplemental integration.
*The GOLD insurance coverage applies only to rentals of 7 days or more.
What is the deductible?
The deductible is the maximum sum a client must correspond in case any damage occurs to the vehicle while he/she is renting it.
The refundable deposit normally corresponds to the deductible amount and is hold up on the credit card of the subject who is renting the vehicle and is also the main driver. This amount will be kept during the rental and will be released at the end of the rental period.
We give our customers the possibilty to reduce the deposit/deductible by purchasing a supplemental integration (see above).
To Pay via Paypal service please select the following.
A 5% commission will be debited when the vehicle is picked up.